*PLEASE NOTE: As of April 2011, I have been working full-time and am not accepting new clients at this time. However, I am accepting speaking engagements. Please see the Services page for more information.
I have passion. When something is placed in my path that excites me, I want to promote it. I want to tell the entire world about it. I want to see it grow and succeed. And basically, I’ll do whatever I need to do to make it all happen because I have passion.
As a freelance consultant, I choose my clients carefully because I want to ensure whomever I choose, whichever business or organization I choose, has a service or product worthy of what I can do for it…and for them. Whether I am consulting on a social media strategy, generating video press releases, or presenting to a nonprofit on the benefits of social media, I make sure that I give it 110% of my time, talent, & expertise because I find that service or product worthy of it.
My philosophy – if I don’t love it, how on earth can I promote it and promote it effectively?
What have I accomplished thus far in my varied career? Some highlights:
- In the early days, I advanced from Answering Service Operator to Office Administrator within a few short years.
- While a teacher, my classes enjoyed prolific scores on all standardized testing, usually with a passing percentage of 86% or more each year of my teaching career.
- I am proud to say that my primary contacts & community members within the community I was charged with while at NBC 17 – Johnston County, NC – continuously posted their news, information, and events on Johnston.MyNC.com (while it was still in existence), more than any other MyNC site.
- As the Director of Fan Relations for Hollywood Actor, Jason Gerhardt, I assisted in successfully raising over $2,000 for the Christian children’s organization, World Vision, through a small star-studded fan-only event in the summer of 2008.
- I am the Founder and Organizer for the professional women’s group Tweet Divas (aka”Triangle Ladies Who Tweet”) here in the Triangle area of North Carolina (Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill). My goal for the group has always been to bring together off-line the Ladies of the Triangle who utilize Twitter online as another way to connect these amazing women while giving back to the community in some way through donations and fundraising for local charities.
- I have successfully lead a hands-on social media workshop series through the Johnston Community College Small Business Center in the Fall of 2010 that has lead to a request to return for the spring 2011 workshop series as well as garnered opportunities for further freelance work.
For additional information (including recommendations), I invite you to view my profile at LinkedIn – http://www.linkedin.com/in/lisaasullivan.
Contact me today for your next speaking engagement! I can best be reached via email at email@example.com.